Maintaining Your Aligners for Exceptional Results
During your Invisalign treatment, you’ll visit our office every eight weeks or so. That way, Dr. Grussmark will be able to monitor your progress. Between these appointments, it’s essential to take good care of your aligners at home so they’ll work effectively.
Here are some tips to keep in mind:
- Remove your aligners before each meal.
- Brush and floss your teeth before putting the aligners back in.
- Always clean your aligners before applying them — we recommend the Invisalign Cleaning System for top-quality results.
- Thoroughly rinse your aligners after each cleaning.
- Don’t use denture cleaners, toothpaste, mouthwash, or any other solutions with abrasive ingredients to clean your aligners — these can damage the advanced thermoplastic material.
- Store your aligners in the plastic case that’s provided, or a similar container, when you’re not using them.
Ask Dr. Grussmark About Invisalign Care
Do you have any additional questions about maintaining and caring for your aligners? If so, Dr. Grussmark or one of our knowledgeable team members will be happy to speak with you. We want to make sure you’re completely informed about all aspects of the procedure so you’ll be ready to achieve spectacular results.
Contact us at one of our three locations in the Miami area — Dadeland, Brickell, and Merrick Park — and schedule your free consultation with Dr. Grussmark today. We want to see you smile with confidence.